Friday, September 24, 2010

A Finish and a Winner!

 It is a small finish but a finish nonetheless.  I finally finished up the fifth block of Hocuspocusville.  Now on to the sixth.

 Now for the winner.  I put all the names into a bowl and my husband got to pick one out.  Not bad odds when there are only four of you.  But as my husband would say - you have a 50/50 chance, either you win or you lose. 
  The lucky girl is Wonky Girl.  I will send the extra charms out as soon as I get your address.  I also want to send a little something out to the rest, so if you send your name and address to me at richelle _ robinson @ hotmail . com (take the spaces out).  I will get something out to you too.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Mine will be filled with football games starting tonight at SMU.

3 comments:

Wonky Girl said...

Oh my goodness! I won! I think these will be part of a D4P like yours. Thank you so much for the give-away :)
BTW- you stitcheries are great. Wish I could do handwork like that but I broke my needle finger and it won't bend very much to hold a needle.

Charlene S said...

WoW! Now that is going over and beyond. I love the Hocuspocusville. Please don't let my granddaughter know about it. She would pester me to make one. lOL

Mary Kay said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Hocuspocusville! So cute!

I think that 50/50 thing is one of my favorite Dan-isms!